Wednesday, June 11, 2008

lepak

Today was another 'menalor' day. The weather was moody at first but then it got better towards the evening. I have planned to run my NT1 today with a friend. But fate intervened and all plans went out of the window. So, jawapnya, 2 minggu akan datang lah baru NT1 ku kluar track...
On my way back from Seria shops, I cruised around the Shell housing area. I saw one guy fixing lights outside his house. Mcm kenal?? Member main raga rupanya. He just moved from Bandar 2 weeks ago and just settling in. Btw, the wife went to the same college with me. We were quite close then. Geng kras lah..kira2 nya...hehehe...
So, I stopped and singgah lah. Caught up with old stories and nda sadar, labih dua jam dh lepak di rumahnya. Baik jua nda sampai pagi...
Anyways, CSI NY is on..one of my favourite series. New season on AXN...
Isuk ke bandar. Gotta make some payments for some things I ordered online...

No comments: